Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will ship these at buyers expense or local pickup in Rochester NY.

As the title states I purchased these rims and tires about a month ago. Completely in love with the setup. How it sits, how it looks, and how it grabs. I had no idea that a month later I'd end up trading my Scat Pack for a Hellcat. I'm taking a bit of a loss on this set, but I'm sure once I hit the gas on the hellcat I'll get over it lol.

Included are two 20x9 fronts, and two 20x10 rear factory reproduction Hellcat replica wheels in satin black. The rims are literally in perfect condition.

Tires are 255/40/20 fronts and 295/40/20 rear Nitto 555 G2's with about 800 miles on them. Never once have I even done a burnout on them. All 4 tires are worn identically even and sit at 9 32's.

Programable TPMS sensor that is already programmed and will work immediately on your vehicle thats MY 15+. The older models may need reprogramming, I'm not entirely sure.

Set of 4 OEM SRT center caps.

Set of Gorilla black lug nuts.

I paid $1960 for this set with tax, mounted, balanced, and installed. I understand I'll be taking a loss but my price is firm. I'm not in a rush to sell these, so I'm sorry but I won't entertain low ball offers.

$1500 FIRM

If anyone is interested I have plenty more pics if you need.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts