Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not like my stock black factory rims/tires that came with my 2018 SRT challenger.Spoke with discount tire today leaning towards factory reproductions style 70 rims(silver machined faced)with continental extreme contact dws-06 tires.Price with new TPS sensors is $1709 out the door tires/rims mounted balanced.Anyone have any serious issues with these rims?Thanks for any info..

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Do you have a link to those wheels? I looked at Discount tire's site and didn't see a 70 style rim. Unless you are talking about the Torq thrust?

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Any one have a photo of the rims he is talking about?
I get it, I am not a fan of the black rims that came on my 2016 Challenger HELLCAT either.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Style 70 are the Hellcat reps. I have them and have had no issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not like my stock black factory rims/tires that came with my 2018 SRT challenger.Spoke with discount tire today leaning towards factory reproductions style 70 rims(silver machined faced)with continental extreme contact dws-06 tires.Price with new TPS sensors is $1709 out the door tires/rims mounted balanced.Anyone have any serious issues with these rims?Thanks for any info..
Ordered the rims and tires today..:smile:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Post a picture or two after you have them installed.
I never really liked my stock rims and would like to change to the same style 70.

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Called factory reproductions today about my style 70 rims(machined faced) to be told they are no longer available.Back to looking again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts