Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a gently used 2017 Challenger R/T and having issues. Sport mode button does literally nothing, navigation menu won't let me reset home address, and more issues to come I'm sure. Seems like a factory reset of u connect is a place to start, but the methods I have found online don't work. Tried holding temp up and down buttons...Nothing. Tried holding phone and VR buttons on steering wheel...Nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ??

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,635 Posts
Check what drive mode settings are set to, they could be set the same for sport and normal, so no change.
Also, if you haven't yet, read the owners manual end to end. there is a lot of buried little settings that you won't just stumble across.
As for setting home address, it is a pita to find, try this thread

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...not only is there no change in the feel of the car, there is no indication sport mode has activated. When I first start the car, there is an option to go into different drive modes (custom/track/sport), and if I select sport at that point I see "sport" light up on the dash, though I don't notice any change in the way the engine sounds. This doesn't happen when I press the sport button. I checked the performance pages and "sport" setting has all three categories listed as "sport".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As to the home address issue...I don't have the "option" option in any menu that would allow me to delete. This is why I'm thinking the uconnect system is just bugged and needs a reset.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,053 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Press and hold the top right corner of the screen for 10 seconds, then let go. The system should reboot in about 5 seconds

Dealer Mode should be hold both the drivers side hot and cold arrows and the front defrost button at the same time. I don't think there is a reset in Dealer Mode

A Guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts