Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that mods will void my factory warranty(my service rep at dodge will not install the mopar CAI):twak:, but after the factory expires I bought the extended warranty that covers the loan duration. Do mods void that warranty as well?

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Good question. I am interested in buying the lifetime maximum care warranty. Will a hurst shifter, catback exhaust, etc. void the factory warranty or any extended warranties offered by Chysler?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to do a CAI,tune,headers, but?????Funny thing is I bought the damn car a few month ago from the dealer and it had flowmasters installed by the previous owner, but they wont(whishy washy) do the mopar CAI!

·
Registered
610 Posts
unless they can prove the CAI damage the part in question for the warranty it shouldnt voided.. also try another dealer ..my dealer will do anything to the cars without voiding warranty..(as long as its done by them)

Reactions: Djack

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That include headers? So I don't have to go to the dealer I bought it from?
unless they can prove the CAI damage the part in question for the warranty it shouldnt voided.. also try another dealer ..my dealer will do anything to the cars without voiding warranty..(as long as its done by them)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts