Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my blower motor quit working on my 2011 challenger, anyone know where to start on troubleshooting ?

·
Super Moderator
16,623 Posts
Since your car has the automatic climate control - I'd suspect the HVAC switch module may have gone bad.

There's been some instances where the fan control switch burned up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine quit too!

Mine quit on my 2010 (no climate control) today at lunch switching fan speeds. Now seems like a flakey switch. less than 16K on this car WTH!?:cursin:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mine went out about 2 weeks after I bought the car. Dealer did the work and said the blower motor was bad. On the repair bill it did state the blower motor was the part replaced. Saw the mechanic up under the glove compartment where the blower motor is, checking for voltage/signal to the motor.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The blower motor went out and had to be replaced on my wife's 2011 dodge nitro recently. Sounds like a problem part with dodges in general to me. Hoping mine holds up on my 13 challenger. I got to have a/c.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Motor blows but only in high after messing with the fan switch.
Sad for a car this low mileage.
I may buy the resistor for ~$14 rockauto. I thought I heard it was easy to locate.
At least I got AC when its 95 and humid.
Not as bad as those GM issues!

·
Registered
234 Posts
My blower on my 2010 SE is now making awful noises when on. Squealing. I guesss I'm in for a new one. How hard is it to replace?

Greg

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
If the switch feels "flakey", it's the module. Had mine overhead and melt the back end of the module. Fixed under warranty and so far so good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts