Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 09 SRT with 75k miles. Seeing it in person it made me melt and I had to have it. Current toy is a 2000 Pontiac GTPT, with turbo, cam and ported heads. It puts the SRT to shame in the power department. The GP being in the midwest all its life, there is no way it would live forever without a body dip and a light resto. So the woman says I have to sell the GP if I want this new toy. The cost to mod these SRTs, I might add, is insane compared to the Pontiac!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,704 Posts
Welcome from California ;) You'll have to wait until you have a few posts to post pics.

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,704 Posts
It isn't a posted number and, as mentioned, some can post on 1st post. But so far, no new members have been unable to after a few posts. A Guy

·
Registered
90 Posts
It isn't a posted number, and as mentioned, some can post on 1st post. But so far no new members have been unable to after a few posts. A Guy
I made my account literally an hour or so ago, lol. And haven't had any issues. Perhaps because I'm using Tapatalk?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,704 Posts
Well welcome to Challengertalk he of the magic touch ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
14,209 Posts
Picked up a 09 SRT with 75k miles. The cost to mod these SRTs, I might add, is insane compared to the Pontiac!
MOPARs have always been more expensive to mod than GM and Ford cars. The main reason is that there are simply more of the other makes on the road. I have a 2009 SRT (bought new), too, and I think that you will grow to love yours.

Since you are switching from Pontiac to Dodge, you will need to recite the MOPAR prayer twice daily to purge the GM stuff out of your system.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: smoffler83

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That mopar pledge is awesome.

Lets try pics today.Nope

"To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 3 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."

Im trying to post from flickr if that matters at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts