Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who has the fastest 6spd times. I would love to see all the times across the board. I know the driver is a HUGE factor, but I still would like to see some times!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
^^^^^^^ yep :)

only a small percentage of 6 speeds around and going to the track

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just trying to compare apples to apples. I see a lot of hating on the Maggie 6spd times. Just looking to see what the Best blower on the planet does!

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
When someone posts a thread, there should be an option to let vendors in or not. This is a topic that they have no reason to chime in on, but you know they're coming....

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure is quiet in here!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
there all scared of your warranty mike

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I would say there aren't many 6 speeds that have KB. TA340 is the only one that I know of. Most of the guys that want to go big, will most likely have an automatic.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I'm going big with a 6-speed, though not with a KB. Should be fun yelling "frag out" before each gear change! Im sure it will get an auto some time down the road, but I think Ill try and push some boundaries first.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Arch, where does your build stand? About to get started with mine. I'm curious how the tuning goes with that cam. Are the 80lb injectors enough with both turbos and spray? What has BB done to the 6sp?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Arch, where does your build stand? About to get started with mine. I'm curious how the tuning goes with that cam. Are the 80lb injectors enough with both turbos and spray? What has BB done to the 6sp?
BT you will need a new clutch with a stroker and a supercharger. stock 6 speed tranny is stout to 1000rwp, but blocking plates can cause shifting problems at 600rwhp+.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts