Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, not sure if this topic has been addressed previously. I'm looking for possible cause and solution for a trouble code that I get only while driving at 50-53Mph, I have a 2012 Red line Challenger with a supercharged 3.6L, Costume tuned, the code is P0369 Camshaft Position Sensor "B" Circuit intermittent (Bank 1), I know that some mention the oil filter However I have only my car serviced at the dealership, at regular intervals, I have changed both Camshaft sensors, and the wiring has been checked with no issues, I cannot have the PCM Updated since the car cannot run with a stock tune.
(although I have the tune, could that be the cause?) If everything else checks out ok.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,270 Posts
Could be a bad phaser or phaser oil control valve. Did this code pop up shortly after the SC install? I thought it might be one of the angle values in the VVT tables might be out of wack but this code basically trips when the PCM is not seeing the commanded camshaft position. However, the tune could be commanding a cam position that the phaser cannot physically achieve...I mean the degree values are usually hand typed so it's possible a value is off.

View attachment 978003

1 - 2 of 2 Posts