Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R/T Plus, Blacktop
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There area lot of great high-impact colors, but my favorite remains Hemi-orange. That color, with its embedded mica chips, really pops.

Here is when it was first introduced, by Trevor Creed, for the inaugural 2008 model (watch at the 17:23 minute mark).

Chrysler Imperial and Dodge Challenger. - YouTube

View attachment 1025173
I love that color too usually don’t like the stripe but it looks good there. Also another great car 2006 honda pilot I have had one since 08 still runs like a charm lol. Still use it from time to time.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
204 Posts
Octane Red. Had one in the shop, all cleaned up the car just seemed to glow!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Hellraisin M6
358 Posts
Indigo Blue is an amazing colour. I also like smokeshow, but my all time favourite colour is Plum Crazy. I'm not sure that i would ever own one though, as i don't like having too much attention on me when i'm driving or leaving my car parked in the public. So i went with a subdued version with my current Hellraisin.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
213 Posts
all colors seem to look good on Challengers. I actually really like Sinnamon Stick in person, almost bought one. in the end, I'd say my fave is Hellraisin, its what i bought. Brings back fond memories of a plum mist purple 67 GTO that we had in the family.

·
Registered
2015 R/T
571 Posts
For me its the Reds family I have a Tor Red but also like the red line red.B5 would be another option.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
B5 Blue all day! I hated trading her in, but it was time.

Reactions: GSBrockman

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts
So many good choices. To me, I wanted a bright interior so Ruby Red it was.
That limits your exterior color choices as you can't combine some of them.
Settled on Indigo Blue as I like the contrast. Pretty sure it will end up being a low production combination.
Vehicle Car Steering part Plant Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: Nightwing and Klink

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,373 Posts
Colors would be
PW7 Bright White , Ivory Tri-Coat, Jazz Blue / Indago Blue, Metallic Plum Crazy, Sinamon Stick, Phantom Black
Alt would be
Green with Envy, Sublime, Torred, Hemi Orange, Yellow Jacket
Least
Destroyer Grey and Smoke Show

1 - 20 of 121 Posts