Dodge Challenger Forum banner
61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
203 Posts
Catch Me Copper --HILL...AIRY...US!!!!!
Statutory Grape --Heard of this, can see why it was not used.
Gang Green --I thought this WAS a real color
Well Red --Cute but nah.
Frank Lloyd White --Would be lost on most people today
Fisher Body Rust -- As a GM guy I take offence to this! :p
Hi-Ho Silver -- Again, would be lost on most people today
Cost of Living Rose --Truer words were never spoken
Unforseeable Fuchsia--Another great name, NEEDS to be used

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
Statutory Grape???
Who the hell thought that was a good idea? :oops:

Reactions: Minnesota Muscle

·
Registered
24 Posts
So many good choices. To me, I wanted a bright interior so Ruby Red it was.
That limits your exterior color choices as you can't combine some of them.
Settled on Indigo Blue as I like the contrast. Pretty sure it will end up being a low production combination.
View attachment 1025203 View attachment 1025205
Low production combo? Hope so, I have Indigo blue with the Ruby Red interior as well

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
Don't forget Skid Mark :D

A Guy

·
Registered
468 Posts
I've always wondered why they haven't brought back Petty Blue yet. Too close to Ford's Grabber Blue maybe? I've always liked it myself.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just bring back Plum Crazy for crying out loud!
It has a HUGE fan base!

My inside connection in July 2019 assured me they would be making Plum Crazy and Blackeye ( Hellraisin ) for 2020. I wouldn't order until I could see Blackeye in person. Obviously my inside the building connection was wrong and they discontinued Plum before I could see the new color. Hellraisin is a gorgeous color but it isn't really purple, it isn't Plum. I had to then buy a low mileage used Plum 19 .

Apparently Chrysler didn't want two purples on the pallet.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WB; Octane Red, M6
45 Posts
I love Octane Red....lil biased since i just bought one. :) My other favorites in no particular order are:
F8
Hellraisin
Granite
Go Mango
Green with Envy
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
My inside connection in July 2019 assured me they would be making Plum Crazy and Blackeye ( Hellraisin ) for 2020. I wouldn't order until I could see Blackeye in person. Obviously my inside the building connection was wrong and they discontinued Plum before I could see the new color. Hellraisin is a gorgeous color but it isn't really purple, it isn't Plum. I had to then buy a low mileage used Plum 19 .

Apparently Chrysler didn't want two purples on the pallet.
And Indigo Blue is quite purple in subdued light.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
544 Posts
Top colors for me

1. Yellow Jacket
2. B5 Blue
3. Sublime
4. Plum Crazy
5. Maximum Steel

Came close to closing the deal on several YJ cars, only for something to happen one way or another. Eventually found my 2nd love B5 Blue and made the deal.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I love Octane Red....lil biased since i just bought one. :) My other favorites in no particular order are:
F8
Granite
Go Mango
Green with Envy
View attachment 1025562 View attachment 1025563
Is that really Octane? The first pic looks a lot like Sinamon. I really wanted a Sinamon since it came out, but my original favorite was Octane and its probably my second favorite at the moment. I also like F8 and gomango a lot. I'm about to order a 1320 or WB in Sinamon since I can't find one with the exact options I wanted in either trim. I did find a couple 1320's in octane and gomango with the options I wanted, but they are on the other coast. I'm not sure if its worth the cost and hassle of seeing about having one of them shipped? I would have to sell my car separately and rent something for awhile, but could use my 1k bonus coupon (which only has a few days left until it expires) and the 0% interest that will probably be gone by the time the car comes in if I order one. BTW, how are you liking the WB? About 80% of the people I ask are saying go with the WB over the 1320, but IDK they both sound like good trims.

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
170 Posts
Sublime, GoMango, Plum Crazy, and Hemi Orange from the colors available with the current gen
Citron Yella, Panther Pink, Butterscotch, and Bright Green from the colors unavailable with the current gen

·
Registered
2020 T/A 392
29 Posts
I don't really have a "favorite". However I'm not your typical Mopar owner! I really don't care for any of the high impact colors. I like the silvers, especially with the T/A decals and contrasting black areas. Throw some colored accents here or there and it's a classy look for the Challenger.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WB; Octane Red, M6
45 Posts
Yes its Octane. It really changes depending on the light source. Its a fantastic color. I love the color and the widebody look.
As for 1320 vs widebody, id go widebody A8 between those two, but as i said i like the wide look, plus im not a dedicated drag racer. The 1320 is more rare I believe if that matters to you. Good luck on your search...Remember, dont settle. Get what you want or you'll second guess the crap outta yourself.
Cheers,
P.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts