Dodge Challenger Forum banner
81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scatpack Widebody Shaker
64 Posts
Sublime and Plum Crazy are my 2 favorites by far but then Hellraisin happened and I’m in love with my Peanut Butter and Jelly (Hellraisin + Caramel) Widebody Shaker!

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I find it amazing that very few of the challenger lovers built Knuckle White SP Shakers with shaker graphics and RT side strips. IMHO it works perfectly with the black shaker, black front scoop, black rear spoiler, black side rocker panels and the big black wheels. The only color on the car is the SP bee’s on the fender and rear spoiler, thinking seriously about changing them to all black bee’s.

·
Banned
2017 TA Green Go.
272 Posts
Green go. Ever since I saw it in TA trim.
Plum crazy
Panther pink
Yellow jacket.

A grabber orange color would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,714 Posts
I find it amazing that very few of the challenger lovers built Knuckle White SP Shakers with shaker graphics and RT side strips. IMHO it works perfectly with the black shaker, black front scoop, black rear spoiler, black side rocker panels and the big black wheels. The only color on the car is the SP bee’s on the fender and rear spoiler, thinking seriously about changing them to all black bee’s.
Grab some 50th emblems maybe, the gold tone ones.

·
Registered
266 Posts
View attachment 1025694

I'm not. As a matter of preference I do not like stripes ( graphics ) on these cars. I've also been heard to say " white cars have no character ".

Not knocking your car or anyone else's. You and I just have different tastes as obviously others do as well..

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
595 Posts
Sublime and Plum Crazy are my 2 favorites by far but then Hellraisin happened and I’m in love with my Peanut Butter and Jelly (Hellraisin + Caramel) Widebody Shaker!
View attachment 1025691 View attachment 1025692
Same. Traded in my PCP 2019 SPWB for my new one. I was on the fence about the interior but I'm really glad I went for it. A third all-black Challenger interior would not have excited me like this does.

Reactions: Jbanks1124

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
View attachment 1025691 View attachment 1025692
First Hellraisin/Carmel combo I have seen. Knew it would look great and it does.
That was my second choice behind my Indigo/Ruby Red combo.
Good thing I didn't see one before I ordered or it would have been a tough decision.
It looks even better than I thought it would! (y)

Reactions: Jbanks1124

·
Registered
64 Posts
First Hellraisin/Carmel combo I have seen. Knew it would look great and it does.
That was my second choice behind my Indigo/Ruby Red combo.
Good thing I didn't see one before I ordered or it would have been a tough decision.
It looks even better than I thought it would! (y)
I wasn’t sure until I saw it in person and then I fell in love with it, all my friends tell me I have a PB&J Challenger lol I love it. It makes The Hellraisin 😈

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
595 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes go mango is the one I don’t get why it isn’t available. That would look great and would bring out the flake in the paint.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Does it have flakes in the paint? I haven't seen one up close and thought it was monotone paint. I had been wanting to get a sinamon stick, but haven't seen one in person yet either. It looks good in most pics, but looks a little too light in bright sunlight. I'm starting to go back to my original favorite of octane. It does look like I'll have to order one if I want sinamon or octane, but did find a 1320 in gomango with the options I wanted on the other coast. I'm wondering if I should just get that and have it shipped rather than putting an order in and waiting a couple months? It looks like I would save 2-3k by buying it off the lot instead of ordering, but would have to pay shipping and sell my car separately so not as seamless of a transactions. I really like to see the car first before signing on the line too.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ok, went and looked at some today. They were a mix of different trims of Challengers and Chargers, but got a better idea. I'm thinking the gomango is a little too bright. I do really like octane, but it seems like there were tons of them that color and I would rather have something rarer. Torred looked better than I remember, but sinamon did look the best. They had a WB Charger in that color and it was sharp, but I just can't see the sense in getting a 4 door since I'm single and don't see that changing any time soon. Plus the Challenger is still the best looking car IMO.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I've had a Torred, B5 and Pitch Black and now I have an Indigo Blue which is my favorite.
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Here's a shot of some nicely colored booties!

81 - 100 of 121 Posts