Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Favorite Color ?

32K views 149 replies 79 participants last post by  dfurgeson 
#1 ·
What is your favorite color. I personally fell in love with the go mango on my new car my old one was indigo blue which is also a good one. Let me know :)

See less See more
#5 ·
#7 ·
Indigo Blue is an amazing colour. I also like smokeshow, but my all time favourite colour is Plum Crazy. I'm not sure that i would ever own one though, as i don't like having too much attention on me when i'm driving or leaving my car parked in the public. So i went with a subdued version with my current Hellraisin.

#11 ·
B5 Blue all day! I hated trading her in, but it was time.

#41 ·
These are my favourite stock wheels. I don’t know why they only made them a few weeks in 2015. You almost never see them, I’ve never seen them in real life. Anyways I loved B5 blue but favourite is the toxic orange. Hope Dodge brings back for my ‘23 Widebody.

#17 ·
So many good choices. To me, I wanted a bright interior so Ruby Red it was.
That limits your exterior color choices as you can't combine some of them.
Settled on Indigo Blue as I like the contrast. Pretty sure it will end up being a low production combination.
Vehicle Car Steering part Plant Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

#63 ·
So many good choices. To me, I wanted a bright interior so Ruby Red it was.
That limits your exterior color choices as you can't combine some of them.
Settled on Indigo Blue as I like the contrast. Pretty sure it will end up being a low production combination.
View attachment 1025203 View attachment 1025205
Low production combo? Hope so, I have Indigo blue with the Ruby Red interior as well

#23 ·
F8 Green!
I am new here; just picked mine up last weekend for fathers day! R/T Scat pack Widebody in F8 Green. F8 is easily my favorite! The Mango is a close second; mainly because it reminds me of the General Lee.

View attachment 1025217
Welcome to the Forum from Alabama.
Nice looking ride! Congrats.
Can't go wrong with green! (the yellow kind of clashes. Hint Hint). :rolleyes:

#32 ·
#33 ·
That's a tough one for me. I would probably have to say Sinamon Stick right now, but I recently saw a GoMango in person and it is stunning too. I originally wanted an Octane red and that is the color that got me on the Challenger bandwagon and I still like it a lot. I also love F8, but didn't really want another green car. Hellraisin and Frostbite are nice too and Torred isn't bad, but liked Redline better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.