Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite Sirius radio station? Classic Vinyl? The Pulse? Octane? Heart & Soul? Prime Country? ESPN? Comedy Central? Howard 100?

I usually listen to Classic Vinyl.

·
Registered
520 Posts
80's on 8, Classic Rewind, Classic Vinyl, Petty. I try hard to like new music but none of it has the big sound that 80's rock had.

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
Classic Vinyl although when they play other music and then say if you want to hear more like that try Sirius whatever. If I wanted to hear any like that I would tune to the channel that plays it!

·
Super Moderator
12,521 Posts
Classic Vinyl. I do listen to The Beatles channel, and Turbo a lot when I listen to XM

A Guy

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
60's on 6, of course: Classic music for a classic muscle car.

Still can't figure out why I still have Sirius as I bought the car used in June. Sirius was supposed to be free for 90 days. They've been sending me advertisements to buy various multi-month packages and hoping I'll "come back." Wondering why they never shut it off like they seem to think they did.

Oh well. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. As long as it continues to be free, I'm in.

·
Registered
946 Posts

Still can't figure out why I still have Sirius as I bought the car used in June. Sirius was supposed to be free for 90 days. They've been sending me advertisements to buy various multi-month packages and hoping I'll "come back." Wondering why they never shut it off like they seem to think they did.

Oh well. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. As long as it continues to be free, I'm in.

You may still be connected to the previous owner’s account. Shhh! Don’t tell anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,521 Posts

I had a work van we got new, they never shut XM off. I assume that meant lifetime XM (and XM traffic). I no longer drive that van, but doubt there's any way they will ever know it's still turned on. Maybe the dealer never reported the car had been sold?

A Guy

·
Registered
121 Posts
Willies Roadhouse Ch 59 for the classic twang country and 70s on 7.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
Voler Vive
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing