Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
What is your favorite set of tires for street use? What do you think about the stock Perrelli P Zero Nero's that come on the Scat pack Dynamics Package?
Curious on what you guys go through due to the fact these cars are hard to get traction with due to all the power in the the 392. Even the 345 I'm sure has some traction issues as that has a lot of torque as well.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,280 Posts
Hello all,
What is your favorite set of tires for street use? What do you think about the stock Perrelli P Zero Nero's that come on the Scat pack Dynamics Package?
Curious on what you guys go through due to the fact these cars are hard to get traction with due to all the power in the the 392. Even the 345 I'm sure has some traction issues as that has a lot of torque as well.
I run nitto nt555 g2s. A great street tire but horrible on the strip

·
Super Moderator
15,433 Posts
If you are looking for an all-weather high performance tire with a lot of grip, I suggest the Cooper RS3-G1 tire. I have a 245/45-20/275/40-20 staggered tire set-up on my SRT.

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Red Vehicle door
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Synthetic rubber Auto part
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
I have Nitto Motivos 315/35 rear and 245/45 fronts. I am going to switch the rears to the 315/35 Nitto NT05R and see how those work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts