Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chrysler Employee MotorSport Association (CEMA) 29th annual car show will be held June 9, 2018 at FCA HQ in Auburn Hills, MI.
The show will be celebrating the 50th year of the Plymouth Road Runner and orphan cars . All types of vehicles are welcome to this charity event. Last year we had quite a few Challengers attending the show.
Show flyer attached:
http://www.cemaclub.org/2018cemashow/2018Flyer.pdf

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Harbor, I remember meeting you at the get together at Canterbury Village a few years back. How have you been? I still have the picture you sent me of the get together showing all of our Challengers lined up. That was a beautiful fall day.
I go to the CEMA show every year if at all possible. Its a great show and although all cars are welcome its definitely Mopar dominated. This year should be good with the orphan cars theme. Could see some rare stuff. Maybe Ill see you there.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Harbor, I remember meeting you at the get together at Canterbury Village a few years back. How have you been? I still have the picture you sent me of the get together showing all of our Challengers lined up. That was a beautiful fall day.
I go to the CEMA show every year if at all possible. Its a great show and although all cars are welcome its definitely Mopar dominated. This year should be good with the orphan cars theme. Could see some rare stuff. Maybe Ill see you there.
Sounds great. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Show is shaping up nicely with 82 entries so far.

CEMA - Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'll be there, should have my car back in 1 piece by then

·
Registered
405 Posts
I ended up having to attend a funeral, did anyone make it with the rain?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up having to attend a funeral, did anyone make it with the rain?
Yep, I was there. Fairly good turnout considering the weather. Morning was OK, but as the rain increased, we started shutting down around 1:30. So it kind of turned into a long Cars & Coffee.
Interesting mix of vehicles including Vipers, Roadrunners, a Delorean, 1960 Alfa, etc.... Here are some pics courtesy of the Detroit Fiat Club:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts