Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know why FCA disabled the VOTS system? I feel guilty taking up the customer care folks time checking on the status of my build when really I just want to hit a link to see if the status changed whenever I have a free minute. Obviously I'm not going to pester them or my dealer, I'd just really like a quick automated way to check the status especially since this is my first factory order ever.

The dealer had said I'd get emails from FCA when the status code changed. The CC person I chatted with said that those emails used to come from VOTS which doesn't exist anymore so my only options are to contact them or for my dealer to check and send me an update.

·
Super Moderator
15,363 Posts
The VOTS seemed to last up through the '13 models and that was about it.

You can live chat or call customer support (links are at bottom of Dodge website) - they'll give "canned" responses, if you ask further (status codes), you'll get more.

The SRT support folks can tell whether you have an SRT model or not by VIN - so the Scat Pack owners won't get much help there...sometimes you do, it varies on who you're interacting with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts