Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It shows the Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Chrysler 200 & 300, Durango, Journey and Town & Country...

On page 40, It features the new IE Challenger 392 with the title that says "The SRT8 is Ready to Attack - Lil Bro R/T is quicker, too" (with a NIICE picture of it powersliding).

The thing is, the IEs 0-60 and quarter mile seem slow for it (4.6 and 13.0, respectively). However the R/Ts times are the quickest I've seen printed for a R/T in a mag (5.0 and 13.5).

Go Dodge!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Oh, and the R/T on page 53... Wait, that's an SE (Rallye) sitting on 20s. What?
Looks like it's off to the store tomorrow for a MT mag. The latest Mopar mag has a nice write up on a Mr. Norms and the 392 IE Challengers.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It shows the Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Chrysler 200 & 300, Durango, Journey and Town & Country...

On page 40, It features the new IE Challenger 392 with the title that says "The SRT8 is Ready to Attack - Lil Bro R/T is quicker, too" (with a NIICE picture of it powersliding).

The thing is, the IEs 0-60 and quarter mile seem slow for it (4.6 and 13.0, respectively). However the R/Ts times are the quickest I've seen printed for a R/T in a mag (5.0 and 13.5).

Go Dodge!
I picked up the Mopar Action and the MT monday at the local Wally World. Both were good reading. M/T posted their time on a web site a while back as 13.0 as well. C&D ran 12.9 with theirs. Both were 6 speeds they reviewed. We all saw the 12.44 that Dodge ran and Inside Line pulled a 12.6. Both of those two runs were autos.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Oh, and the R/T on page 53... Wait, that's an SE (Rallye) sitting on 20s. What?
You saw correctly - 20" Chrome Clads are optional on SE models for 2011. The "base" wheel size on SE's is the 18" wheel-

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
So funny typo in the MT magazine. When you look in the table of contents for the IE 392, MT lists it as the 2011 SRT8 Challenger 302.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts