Very cool video

·
Premium Member
7,296 Posts
I'm going to watch .

·
Registered
432 Posts
is this airing only in the U.S. ?? we have National Geographic channel up here, but that's not what's playing tonight.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Cool show...But they never should have closed with that they can deliver a Challenger in 60 days of after receipt of order anywhere around the globe.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
That show was the best i hope they repeat it for you guys that didn't get ot se it was awsum!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Anybody on here with a DWB AH193940 Vin number?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Okay.......who's Deep Water Blue R/T is that that the lady is testing on the Dyno? The VIN number shows on the screen. I could freeze frame the video and get that VIN. That would be cool! Who got this car?!?!?!?!?!?? Did y'all see that?

Hey Blu........That VIN doesn't look long enough. I need to go back to that place in the video and get the whole number. Did you get it?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
well, i guess my car HAS seen rain after all ;)....i didnt know they drove each car through a rigorous test like that and put it through a downpour!

i was hoping to catch what the dyno read for the crank horsepower on the 5.7....was looking for a number around 390-395 or so :)

pretty good look at behind the scenes!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yeah......I need to go back to that part and read the screens on the dyno. In the Mexican plant all I saw was some "light" power being put to them.....I remember reading 85 BHP on an orangish screen.......I didn't want to risk losing the recording so I left the TIVO alone........

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
That show was the best i hope they repeat it for you guys that didn't get ot se it was awsum!!!
Y-ahh, y-ahh, I missed the first half hour,but the last 1/2 was very interesting !! In case anyone missed it, it's being repeated at 12mid-1AM.Central time.in a few hours !!! Then again next Thursady, Feb 10 !!! Yeah-haaaa !!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Cool show...But they never should have closed with that they can deliver a Challenger in 60 days of after receipt of order anywhere around the globe.
Yeah that part had me actually laughing at my TV set. :D

I wonder if BB was in that show? :scratchhead:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE PEAK BEHIND THE CURTAIN AND LEARNED A FEW THINGS ABOUT OUR CARS. THE PLANT IS AMAZING SO GLAD THEY DECIDED TO SHARE...NOW MAYBE PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT A CHALLENGER HAS 2 DOORS :guiness::guiness::guiness:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts