Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my 2010 R/T that I've owned since new to find a used SRT but then realized I could get a new Scat Pack for close to the same price. Fell in love with the Destroyer Grey Shaker's but couldn't find one locally, my local dealer is going to get one in northern Virginia tomorrow and I should be behind the wheel of it by tomorrow evening. I can't wait to take possession, already ordered a Barton Shifter, Speed Dawg grey ball, 180° thermostat, Hellcat air duct, Moroso catch can and probably other stuff I can't remember, will be stopping by Crutchfield on the way home to get replacement speakers and make a window tint appointment with them. Sure hate to have to work 12 hours Tuesday and Wednesday when I could be modding and driving.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts
Congrats, pics once you have it :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,703 Posts
Congratulations on your New Scat Pack! :cheers:

There's a good chance you wont get much sleep tonight!

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Congratulations, your excitement is absolutely normal!
Never skip work, you have to feed your habit :grin2:
Post pictures and enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Congrats Moparth. Time to call in sick.....for a few months! :wink3:

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Beautiful, congrats!!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Man she is a beauty, destroyer gray is growing on me. Just like with white, IMO the black WRT wheels really complete the look. Congrats though on the sweet ride and here's to many happy miles ahead!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Enjoy it! That grey looks better than I thought it would. All the factory pics showed it kind of dull looking but yours looks great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts