Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering selling my Srt gauge cluster, works perfect.
TrAding in my wifes 2009 rt, so installed factory speedo back in.
Will fit any 2008-2010 challenger.
Wondering if there would be any interest in it?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
You might want to consider posting a pic and asking price.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon is I get it out, I'll post pics, shows less than 10,000 miles on odometer, has evic screens of course, asking $300 obo

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
be careful trading that car in. make sure you tell the dealer the actual mileage. once they hook a scanner to it, it will show the actual mileage. if they value the car based off the cluster mileage and find out later that the actual mileage is 10,000 more, you will be liable for the price difference.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer is aware of gauge swap, had ordered the set from him, he is chargeing me $40 to hook starscan to the r/t cluster to correct the mileage showing on the odometer. When I bought the srt cluster he programed also. He didn't have a problem interchanging the cluster since i kept him in the loop.
But thanks for input, I should state... Anyone that buys it should go to thier dealer and have there correct mileage installed on cluster to keep legal & let ur dealer know what ur doing before hand...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Will it fit a 08 Charger? If so I am interested!

Send me a PM for your price and pics please

Also. What's the milage display on the cluster?

·
Registered
16 Posts
cluster

good deal is it sold yet? does that price include shipping?could you send me some pics? very intrested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts