Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at purchasing another car and If I do I will trade my Challenger but before doing so I will pull most of the goodies I have on it. Still not sure it will happen but if it does I want to see if anyone would be really interest.

I have a white knuckle painted OEM shaker hood that has the shaker bracket and shaker base plate reworked to fit over the Magnuson supercharger. You would get the Shaker bubble assy, shaker bracket, shaker hood, mopar airbox, complete Magnuson 6.4 supercharger set up and 97mm throttle body.

I actually have both the long snout and short snout for the supercharger so this will work on all years of challenger with a 5.7, 6.1 or 6.4 from 2009 to 2017. The short snout is ported to 90mm too.

$6700 plus shipping and the trade of your 5.7 or 6.4 intake, injectors and airbox.

If this this all goes though with the car deal there will be stuff from Zex, Nitrous outlet, Moroso, Hurst, Kooks, speedlogic, Areoforce, auto meter, DDS....etc for sale.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }r

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'd be interested in the Maggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be interested in the Maggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For right now I like to sell it with the hood but if some one come wants the hood only I will get back with you.

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your interested so you can get an idea of total cost.....I can send the hood and supercharger via truck shipping if your in the west its about $150 to $250 and east its probably about $300 to $400.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts