Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,163 Posts
Dealer I went to has 10 on order. I seen the screen myself.

5 Sublime
1 Bright white
1 Granite
2 Blacks
1 B5 Blue

These are just for stock and this is 1 dealership out of 8 in my city alone in Edmonton. No special factory orders put in at this time. This is their initial allotment.

Kind of tells you that there will be a lot more Hellcat than you think. I looked at each myself and the option they had. I had to help the salesmen on the B5 paint code as they he couldn't research it but I could with RS's info sheet.

· Registered
1,163 Posts
It was the dealer only ordering window I believe. It won't show up till later, but its there. 10 was their initial allotment on those were their 10 request. Some were 6 speeds and some autos.

I didn't spend too much time looking hard at it after they told me about deposits, and ADM's on these and even if I put in a factory order. The factory order mark up comment is what made me leave.

I told them that if they come down to MSRP, I'd be interested, but its a toy for me. I don't need to have it. I'm sure if I wait, I'll get it from somebody. Doesn't have to be them.

Balls in their court. I don't really care either way. Its not like I'm without. Pretty happy with what I have now.

· Registered
1,163 Posts
order banks arent open, dealers cannot order a car, as a customer you can go to a dealer and the dealer can take an order, however there is no order been placed, since dealers CANNOT ORDER YET!!!!!!
im sure Canada is no different, because a dealer took your deposit, doesnt mean they placed an order,
Luke
Luke. July 23 for Canadian dealers. It true. All models except Shakers.

It in RS's post as well on the 2015 Info thread as well.

The deposits were for the waiting line of allocated units. First right of refusal if you don't like the color, options, or final price.

I didn't get into the factory order of it once they said ADM. I didn't push it, but they didn't tell me I couldn't, and I didn't bother to try.

· Registered
1,163 Posts
Just offered a Hellcat in Edmonton with an ADM of only $5000.00

This came from a source from another dealership. The managers there are still sticking to their $91.000.00 price and don't seem pleased they're getting under cut.

I can wait for MSRP. I won't be driving on our streets for a few weeks yet.

Seems there is a recall or TSB on the Hellcats for a fuel line problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.