Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Hi Noob here, I have a signed purchase agreement with a dealer in Ontario but was told there are 6 orders ahead of mine. Placed my order on July 31st and was told I would know IF I can get one Tuesday or Wednesday next wk. as in tomorrow !!!!!!

I was able to spec out the options and colour I wanted no problem, not sure what's going on with dealers in the US??

Also I have a signed purchase agreement for MSRP.

Trading my 2013 ram sport 4X4 QQ as a deposit, and selling my current baby a 69 Charger SE to pay balance.

This has been a VERY VERY long wknd waiting ,wondering if I'm keeping my current rides OR if Dodge will accually make enough cars for all??

Pricing seems different as usual between Canadians and Americans. :(

In Canada it comes standard with the automatic and you have too pay 1K more for the stick. Satin black hood another 1K here

I really hope us Canadians don't get the short end of the stick with these cars and AVALIABLITY, they are after all made in CANADA!! I bet there are 50 guys working in the plant with hopes of owning one...

Come on DODGE some lifelong LOYAL customers are waiting for you to let the Cat out of the bag:thumbsup:

Make enough of these BAD KITTIES for everyone

I will update this ASAP once I here definitively from my dealer.

Here is a pic of my current babies :)

Dodge only cares about gouging us canucks ?
Why is it that the destination charge to Hawaii is about $1100 but anywhere up here is $1695 ??
Let's say you live right in Brampton and you order through Brampton Chrysler , what happens ?
The car clears the factory and is loaded on a rail car for delivery but the train never leaves the yard .
It's then offloaded onto a car hauler for transit to dealership for the happy customer .
$1695 destination charge ?? thnx Chrysler .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: rcola330

· Registered
67 Posts
VOTS has never been available for Canadians, it is unreliable anyways so no big loss. What I did is email the sales manager directly whenever I felt like having an update. He answered within a few hours with a tracking update. Their system is reliable to the minute while VOTS could be days before it updates.

And you will soon be on his case again ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.