Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has an update on the status of their HC who got a VON when ordered? I ordered July 23 when my dealer call and said he was able to place an order. I called my dealer on Friday and he said no change in status still in B something status. Dealer has been family owned for over 55 years and has a Five Star Status (highest quality service rating awarded by Chrysler Canada), got an email from area rep and said they were going to build 3 HC per month for western Canada with first ones going to Vancouver and with the amount of orders for HC it might take 3 years to get one.I talked to the dealer in Ontario where I bought my Yellow Jacket and said they would get one HC but it would be about a month before they could option it, and he said they would build 50 HC for Ontario. If anyone would like to add to this, true or false, I would appreciate it.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dealers in the USA cannot place an order in for a kitty, cannot....and im pretty damn sure its the same in Canada....they can see the option list, the pricing etc, but cannot be keyed in......
Luke
Dealer called me on July 23 , said order banks open, placed an order and got a VON # ( Vehicle Order Number), does that not mean anything.........just because you "cannot" do it in the USA doesn't mean we cannot do it in Canada.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ordering was opened on July 23rd in Canada, allocation has been met and you can no longer order a Hellcat at this time.
So what are you saying that the ones that got an order in on July 23rd or close to it will get their order filled.......How may Hellcats are for allocation?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Congrats, as well, Toddsmith!

Mine is a Placed Order Confirmation and I have my VON number as well.

Car is listed as Priority 1 for build. Order banks opened in Canada on July 23th.

My confirmation went through on July 25th.
What was your Priority build # before you got a POC? I have my VON # but it is Priority build 99 and Scheduling build 4, does anyone know what these numbers mean?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
My order was in BX status then got bumped down to BE status cause I had ordered laguna leather. Would status changed because of late availability on the laguna leather?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Just wondering if there is an update from anyone that ordered a Hellcat in Canada.........has your status changed? Is laguna leather available yet as it was posted Oct 1 production availability ?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Wow........it looks like we are all in the same boat, I traded my 12 Yellow Jacket with 8k when I ordered July 23, dealer took my car in on Aug 11, got a VON right away and my order sits in BE status (Edit error), I ordered black laguna leather and I don't think it is available yet so hopefully that is why it sits in BE status.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
x 2! Dodge - are you listening?
X 3! Dealer took my YJ in trade in Aug, so I lost a good part of the summer with no car.
Maybe RS or BB can shed some light on your Canadian ordered cars as to what's happening with them. :scratchhead::scratchhead:

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Hemikid, nice to hear someone from SK actually getting somewhere. Where did you order yours and with what options?
I ordered from Southey Motors in Southey........Merv Ritter, owner, excellent gentleman to deal with. Sublime ,A8, upgraded Nav, Performance tires, Black Laguna and red seat belts.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Congrats! Are you picking it up when it comes in or are you leaving it there till the weather is better? Wouldn't mind meeting up with you to see this elusive cat!
Not sure yet, :dunno: might rent it to the dealership and let them rope it off in their showroom for awhile :lol::lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.