Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone with an S/E have the Fender Stripes (without the R/T) what is everyone's thoughts on these if the R/T is left off? Pics if you have them. Thanks

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
go for it, a lot of folks around here don't like "up badging", so the R/T or SRT would be a no no. i'd put a spoiler on it also if i had the se . it finishes the car.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go for it, a lot of folks around here don't like "up badging", so the R/T or SRT would be a no no. i'd put a spoiler on it also if i had the se . it finishes the car.
Go Wing Spoiler on its way as we speak, I have a Silver S/E. I agree no up badging or posing. Guess that is why I asked the question. like the stripes but without the R/T. Thanks

·
Registered
2,823 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I love the Dodge stripes. I'll be doing them in red on my Brilliant black car when it comes out in spring. Definately do it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have full length dual stripe strobe kit with the hood stripes, but I don't know how to post pics. I will post if I can find out. Also have go-wing and gas cap. looks great.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
go for it if it's what you want. up badging is a no no though

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
go for it if it's what you want. up badging is a no no though
I agree on the up badging (posing) it should not be done, that is why I was asking, to be sure it would not come across like I was up badging.

Thanks to everyone for the input.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
the go wings look good too imo.
just got to make sure it's not done gaudy or tasteless.
I've got a 4 foot tall, three wing, neon green ricer spoiler with flashing LED and neon accents on order.
gonna look freaking awesome on my TorRed.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
the go wings look good too imo.
just got to make sure it's not done gaudy or tasteless.
I've got a 4 foot tall, three wing, neon green ricer spoiler with flashing LED and neon accents on order.
gonna look freaking awesome on my TorRed.
LOL ,I have the GO WING on mine . I am still on the fence if I like or not. thought about ordering a regular one.:notallthere:

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
i didnt like the new style go wing and wasnt to keen on the spoiler either which is why i went with the 70 go wing, pain to install but worth it in the end.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
LOL ,I have the GO WING on mine . I am still on the fence if I like or not. thought about ordering a regular one.:notallthere:
looks real nice :bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
i didnt like the new style go wing and wasnt to keen on the spoiler either which is why i went with the 70 go wing, pain to install but worth it in the end.
looks real nice as well :bigthumb:

·
Registered
61 Posts
re: stripes

Here is my 2009 with the RT stripes sans the lettering and matching hood decal. I do have a SE logo on the grille and rear spoiler.

I am looking for SE lettering where the R/T goes.

Larry

1 - 20 of 25 Posts