Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if George Washington can do it in the commercial, figured so could I. My Challenger was the only vehicle available so it was either that or not get to hunt and fish...btw, she did great off road! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm going to be taking mine 'slightly' off road in May. Heading to a camp for blues harp players. Gravel and dirt don't bother me, open fields might not be my first choice. Great pic though!

·
Registered
463 Posts
No good place for my gunrack, besides the pickup is all ready to go most anytime.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
maybe for mustangs or fishin for attention...

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
ive seen cars burn to the ground like that. the cadillac converter gets super hot and lites the grass on fire.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta work on the gunrack design lol. Obviously not my first choice to take out in the pasture but I got 'er done! :) Made for a pretty cool picture anyway. FYI, shot a coyote at 300 yds with the rifle rested on the roof...she's a Coyote Killa' too!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I guess you can still do that, it has the 4x4 look to it. :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm sure theres quite a few guys that do more than a little beaver hunting and tuna fishing in their cars. :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I've taken my Challenger dove, goose, duck and deer hunting so far. Drove it to the boat slip to go shark hunting as well. Oh, and ATM hunting (Anything That Moves). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! Knew there had to be at least one other person that has. The car's a beast for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts