Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dealer keeps telling me the factory has yet to release Fuschia touch up paint.

Anybody Aquire some somewhere??

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Hope this is just thinking ahead for you. Or did you run down a ground hog? Haha! Hope to see ya at CF2.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hope this is just thinking ahead for you. Or did you run down a ground hog? Haha! Hope to see ya at CF2.
So far it is not needed but i would like to have some..

I think you will see me on the way to CF2. you better call when you get to Cincy so I can meet you in Florence KY

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
pk purple backordered for 8 months...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Looks like we'll have to get it custom mixed by ??? This is one very small example of why consumers get fed up with certain car makers. Chrysler moves at its own speed despite consumer demand. Paint should have been in pipeline/stock before cars were shipped/sold.
Take your paint code to any reputable automotive paint supplier and they will mix-up all you want.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Try Ebay. I had to get my TorRed touchup paint from there because after two tries with the dealer to order I gave up.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Its not factory paint, but I bought some FF touch up paint from Drcolorchip. It took them a couple of tries to get it right but it is an exact match.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its not factory paint, but I bought some FF touch up paint from Drcolorchip. It took them a couple of tries to get it right but it is an exact match.

found the other thread that asked this same question

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Go to your local auto paint supply and have them mix a quart , the color has a number with codes. Just make sure you mix well before using.
Tout

1 - 10 of 10 Posts