Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I JUST bought the same one, can't beat the price. I know a guy who bought one of their hoods for his Mustang and the quality was absolutely killer, much better than I ever expected at that price.

Reactions: sbwolfe035

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I JUST bought the same one, can't beat the price. I know a guy who bought one of their hoods for his Mustang and the quality was absolutely killer, much better than I ever expected at that price.
I wonder if there was any HP gain since this is a functional hood scope. Also, was there increased engine noise?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Gents,
I am thinking of going with this TA Hood; does anyone have this same hood or any info - pro or con.
My SRT Core is PCP and I was going to do the hood in flat black to go with the spoilers and semi blacked out look.
All input and opinions appreciated.
Thanks

08 09 10 11 12 13 Dodge Challenger TA Functional RAM Air Hood"100 Original AIT" | eBay
Did you end up buying this? Would appreciate pics of underside, installed. Any comments on fit and quality would also be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts