Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiesta Dodge is a great dealership in San Antonio!! Thanks for all your work and support. Hope they don't close you..

TexasSRT

·
Registered
402 Posts
Fiesta Dodge is a great dealership in San Antonio!! Thanks for all your work and support. Hope they don't close you..

TexasSRT
We are trying to fight it. We plan on being here for many more years. If things don't go well, I would like to say thank you to Challengertalk.com for being a source of excellent customers for a product that people want to have.

I will keep everyone updated as we know more. Sad to see Bob Fredericks go as well. We may have been internet rivals, but no one deserves to have thier business taken from them and given free of charge to another dealer. This is a travesty if it allowed to happen. I hope the goverment doesn't see this as a distribution of wealth.

Taken care and thank you again

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
We are trying to fight it. We plan on being here for many more years. If things don't go well, I would like to say thank you to Challengertalk.com for being a source of excellent customers for a product that people want to have.

I will keep everyone updated as we know more. Sad to see Bob Fredericks go as well. We may have been internet rivals, but no one deserves to have thier business taken from them and given free of charge to another dealer. This is a travesty if it allowed to happen. I hope the goverment doesn't see this as a distribution of wealth.

I agree this is just wrong if I lived in TX I would have bought from you guys and I don't understand the rational of this whole mess good dealers getting Screwed and the not so good to down right crap are given a free pass :sick:
I guess that's what was meant by Change
SRT Pusher thanks for your input on the forum.
Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
I'm sorry to see this all happen my god what ever happened to the good people winning. This just is not right good dealers like yourself and Bob should not be on that list it is just wrong.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Best of Luck Fred!

Based on customer service and buying experience, Fiesta Dodge should have been the LAST choice when closing any San Antonio CJD dealerships.

ALL of the other dealers in SA as well as Austin tried to jerk me around one way or another and Fred Garza EARNED my Challenger business by simply being straight up about the entire purchase process and getting me the car I wanted.

And the rest of the staff at Fiesta was also efficient, professional and first-class customer friendly. Best of luck to all at Fiesta! :bigthumb:

Steve in Austin

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought my 09 Challenger R/T rorred. I have to use a wheechair to get around. They were so friendly to me. Help me around if needed. Very nice people. Thanks Fiesta!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Last August when the local dealers wanted up to $8,000.00 over MSRP, Fred and the folks at Fiesta treated me right, and it was well worth the 500 mile drive to buy from them.

IMO, someone in Detroit just looking at numbers may have not taken into account the heavy road construction going on at the loop interchange, and in front of the dealership. I know I missed a turn because of poor signage and I was there Sunday AM when traffic was light, can imagine what a nightmare it must be at other times.

Best to you Fred, and all the staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts