Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,113 Posts
Love it:smokin:
Too bad you can't drive with even just the purple intake ones on:(

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Can you give us more information on what you used and how much it will cost? Looks awesome. I would like the same in blue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
products we used

Can you give us more information on what you used and how much it will cost? Looks awesome. I would like the same in blue.
Blu Chalnger -
We used our RGB weatherprof flexible LED light strip. You could use the regular WFLS LED Light strip if you just want blue but we had to adjust to light levels around to get that mopar like orange you see in the grill (it was a bit more complicated).

For the hood intakes we used UV LED accent modules.

The hood light will end up costing about $10. The grill light will cost more depending on how much light strip you want to put on it could cost as much as $120 for an entire reel of weatherproof light strip.

The links to above to be directed to the exact products.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have not yet replaced the interior lighting with LEDs (we are waiting until it gets a bit warmer). In the meantime a pretty easy interior mod is what we have done to this Corvette.

We used these LED Light Tubes to achieve this. We sell these in a variety of colors click the link to check them out...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Interior lights

I would like to replace the factory map lights with pink LEDs to match my Furious Fuchsia paint and possibly do footwell and puddle lights in the same color. Do you sell pink LEDs in strips and the replacment map lights?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to replace the factory map lights with pink LEDs to match my Furious Fuchsia paint and possibly do footwell and puddle lights in the same color. Do you sell pink LEDs in strips and the replacment map lights?
For your Maplight, you would need our 4410 LED Bulb
We don't have it in pink, but we do have purple.

As far as LED light strips we do carry two types (a weatherproof, and non-weatherproof) in pink. We also sell these in 20 inch lengths so that you don't have to buy a whole reel if you don't need it (which you wouldn't) to save you some money.

If you do these mods let us know and we will try to post a picture of your car on our website.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are the purple maplight ones with both purple and red leds?
Technically the lights I was referring to are UV. In most people's opinion they look purple though. To get a good understanding of what I am talking about check out the hood vents on the picture of the challenger we posted on the first post in this thread. That is the same color as the lights I am talking about.

The LEDs in the unit I am referring to are all UV (not a mixture of blue and red to make a UV/Purple color.

Hope this helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts