·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dunno. But if you want measurements I have that kit and can measure things for you if you’d like when I get home from thanksgiving with the family this weekend.

Honestly though, my time trying to piece together something was worth more to me than the cost of the kit (which is why I just bought the kit).

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,842 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunno. But if you want measurements I have that kit and can measure things for you if you’d like when I get home from thanksgiving with the family this weekend.

Honestly though, my time trying to piece together something was worth more to me than the cost of the kit (which is why I just bought the kit).
I hear you, but a junkyard version should only run $100 vs $300.

If you can take really good pictures of the spare and the jack itself, that would help most in identifying them. Especially the spare tire and wheel. Then maybe a backspace measurement on the wheel.

I think the spare may come from an AWD car.

Do you have the kit version that requires the wheel spacer for use on the front or the version where the wheel fits over the front brakes without a spacer?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I hear you, but a junkyard version should only run $100 vs $300.

If you can take really good pictures of the spare and the jack itself, that would help most in identifying them. Especially the spare tire and wheel. Then maybe a backspace measurement on the wheel.

I think the spare may come from an AWD car.

Do you have the kit version that requires the wheel spacer for use on the front or the version where the wheel fits over the front brakes without a spacer?
I have the one that doesn’t require a spacer.

I’ll take pictures when I get home sat night/Sunday.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,842 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts