Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, this is something totally new and will only last for these last two weeks of 2010. From now till December 31st, everything at PWR is on sale for a price dictated by you. Here is how it works.

1. Find the product you are interested in on our website. If you dont see what you are looking for PM us for numerous items available that are not on our site.

2. Make us an offer.

3. We will review the offer and either accept the offer or counter the offer until a deal is made.

Its that simple, no more coupons, mail in rebates, or free shipping sales. Just name your price and we will do our best to work with you.

Strokers, Forged shortblocks, prochargers, american racing headers, LMI intakes, cylinder heads, camshafts, throttle bodies, transmissions, converters, driveshafts, axles, drag radials, ported intakes, rotating assemblies, gaskets/bolts, longblocks, valvetrain components, turbo kits, magnacharger, vortech, and prochargers. You name it, its on sale!!!!!

Best way to reach us is via email.

[email protected] (Andy)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Brad and Justin are both part-time so for the quickest response, please email myself.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome sale Andy. Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
OK so how drivable is the 403 as a daily driver sometimes racer? Your gonna have to give up the bore stroke also LOL.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stroke is listed on the website. Once you know that, the bore size is easily calculated. The 403 has been replaced with the 413 now anyway. The aluminum 413 utilizes a 3.85" billet crank and 4.125" Bores.

It will start and drive no different than a stock 6.1. It is 100% streetable. The power adder will determine the streetability of the car.

The magnacharger is really small for that type of engine. You would not need the billet crank or pro-series I-beam rods. You could stick with the Scat 3.795" crank and h-beam rods and save $2500.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
The stroke is listed on the website. Once you know that, the bore size is easily calculated. The 403 has been replaced with the 413 now anyway. The aluminum 413 utilizes a 3.85" billet crank and 4.125" Bores.

It will start and drive no different than a stock 6.1. It is 100% streetable. The power adder will determine the streetability of the car.

The magnacharger is really small for that type of engine. You would not need the billet crank or pro-series I-beam rods. You could stick with the Scat 3.795" crank and h-beam rods and save $2500.
Yea and I shouldn't spend that much anyhow, What would be your recommendation? I really thinking I need to wait a year to better determine what direction I need to go. But you know what a good sale will do.
I wont discuss what was purchased, but John cleaned house.
I hope it's for Trixies car, he don't need anything else!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea and I shouldn't spend that much anyhow, What would be your recommendation? I really thinking I need to wait a year to better determine what direction I need to go. But you know what a good sale will do.

I hope it's for Trixies car, he don't need anything else!!

Wrong john. I was referring to lakersfan.

For a magnacharger, a forged 6.1 is plenty sufficient. I believe they retail for $3495.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Oh man just seeing this one. I keep trying but the money goes too fast hahaha. Ugh gonna see what I can come up with and (fingers crossed) hopefully try and at least take advantage of this for something.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts