Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all these YEARS of coming on these forums and watching EEEEVERYONE ELSE have fun with their Challenger's I have FINALLY joined the club!

Had about 5 different deals on the table with various Chrysler dealerships for leftover 2010's.

It ended up being a fight between 2 TorRed's, 1 Hemi Orange and a Detonator Yellow.

The Hemi Orange had the best deal, highest trade-in value for my car and best discount on the SRT-8.

I realize it may not have been the GREATEST financial decision to buy a gas guzzling muscle car with gas prices the way they are, but with the current trend of tree hugging hippies I think it's only a matter of time before these cars are a thing of the past...

...at least now I can look back and tell my future kids how I HAD one of THE best muscle cars of the time!

You guys should have seen my dads FACE when I let him take it for a ride! HE had a 1970 Challenger R/T 440 six-pack and it was like a kid on Christmas morning!

His words were "This car has EVERYTHING that MY Challenger was MISSING! ...AND THEN SOME!"

Anyway, here are some pics of the trade:

TIGHT FIT but I got both cars in there! (it's actually not AS bad as the picture seems to indicate)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats! Now get out there and drive!

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Welcome to the club..

·
Registered
432 Posts
congrats !

is it a 6 speed or auto ?

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Congratulations!!! You are going to love it. Enjoy it to the max.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
CONGRATS!!! You have just added three inches to your...

Now go out and use it.

Beautiful car!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Nice choice, Go drive it in front of Ford and chevy dealerships:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats!!! Sweet car!!!!!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice choice, Go drive it in front of Ford and chevy dealerships:)
I don't know about Ford or Chevy, but I WAS thinking about driving it over to a Chrysler dealership that wouldn't let me touch the Challenger SRT8 they had in stock because they figured I was too young to buy it...

I HATE THAT!! :fight:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
GREAT looking ride.
Your'e gonna love that car Amigo, they are just awsome.

Congratz, now just see how quickly you instantly turn into a Rock Star...

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Congrats, I was on the same boat as you. Last week I finally picked up a 2010 Hemi Orange SRT8 myself. I've been wanting this monster since I first saw it as a concept in the Chicago auto show in 06.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts