Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member here since the ol' Challenger was just a new concept, finally bit the bullet this weekend and bought an FF R/T.

Went with Furious because of its rarity and uniqueness, yeah the hint of pink has me nervous now and again, but the depth and changing of the color has me hooked....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. Enjoy.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Great looking car. Congrats!

Where are you from?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
973 Posts
Nice car.

I see you've been around here as long as I. Been a lot of changes, haven't there?

Concerning your purchase, sometimes you just have to do it. I'm sure you hate spending all that money, but the pleasure you'll get with your Challenger will more than make up for the money thing. Believe me, it will.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car.

I see you've been around here as long as I. Been a lot of changes, haven't there?

Concerning your purchase, sometimes you just have to do it. I'm sure you hate spending all that money, but the pleasure you'll get with your Challenger will more than make up for the money thing. Believe me, it will.
There have been lots of changes! I remember when the concept debuted, I was HOOKED!! been lurking and searching and looking, and finally what I wanted 5 years ago happened!

So far I love the Challenger, no complaints thus far!!

·
Super Moderator
13,866 Posts
Welcome to the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web- with 18,348 members and growing.

While registration is free, you will find this forum to be very expensive because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your new FF Challenger!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
We have a family joke we play out every time we check the Challengers out on the lot (weekly). Cynic: It's a pink car? Challenger fanatic (that's me): No, it's FURIOUS fuchsia. Cynic: but it's pink. CF: NO, IT'S FURIOUS FUCHSIA. We repeat about 10 times.

Anyway, the one I look at regularly has been dirty most times, so I could not appreciate the depth of color. However, seeing the Plum at night under the lights, we were just mesmerized by the depth and changing colors we saw. I hope your color depth is that good - it will blow people's minds when they look at the car, especially at night.

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Congrats and welcome. There's a FF challenger at one of the local dealships here with Black RT stripes. Gotta tell ya.....the white looks much better.

Nice hot rod!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Ragtop,

Get your car quick or the FF and the PCP will be gone - unless you want to pay a bit more for the new colors...

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

ya gotta love the way the color shifts :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts