Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been planning on black chroming my fuel door for a long time and finally got around to getting it done. I was able to get it done for $80 and then I think I did the center badge on it for $35 if I remember correctly. The center badge I had made about a year ago so I could be off slightly on the price of that. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. It really looks good on my '13 Rallye Redline. Anyway, here are the pictures:

Before

Removed from Car

Taken apart and Center Badge Removed

Post Black Chroming

Put Back Together

Installed with new center badge

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've been planning on black chroming my fuel door for a long time and finally got around to getting it done. I was able to get it done for $80 and then I think I did the center badge on it for $35 if I remember correctly. The center badge I had made about a year ago so I could be off slightly on the price of that. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. It really looks good on my '13 Rallye Redline.
That looks great. Not sold on the emblem but to each his own. What is the process you did or did you take it to a shop?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great. Not sold on the emblem but to each his own. What is the process you did or did you take it to a shop?
The emblem goes with the theme I've done with my Rallye Redline. My wife's amd my names both start with T thus TNT. It started with another badge I have where the double red slash from the Dodge logo is replaced with a stick of dynamite and I stuck with it. I have pictures of the other badges that I will post and maybe then it will make more sense. As for the chrome, I took it to a place that does color chroming and had it done.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The emblem goes with the theme I've done with my Rallye Redline. My wife's amd my names both start with T thus TNT. It started with another badge I have where the double red slash from the Dodge logo is replaced with a stick of dynamite and I stuck with it. I have pictures of the other badges that I will post and maybe then it will make more sense. As for the chrome, I took it to a place that does color chroming and had it done.
Well in that case I retract my previous statement. Unique for sure..
My wife might not be as jealous of my car if I included her in something like this lol. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well in that case I retract my previous statement. Unique for sure..
My wife might not be as jealous of my car if I included her in something like this lol. :thumbsup:
It was definitely in my thoughts when I was thinking about paying for stuff thinking it might be easier if she was included. LOL Anyway here are the other items with the TNT stuff.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice looking ride, where did you get all the badges done.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts