Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 2013 RT Classic (I think) about a week ago. I had a ‘73 Challenger about 25 years ago that I had a lot of fun with. It’s been rainy since I bought it and just got a chance to clean it up good. I think it may have a tune in it but I’m not positive. It detonated a time or two right after I bought it but hasn’t since I filled it up with super. The skip shift has been eliminated and I don’t think it’s cutting cylinders at light loads. Wiring at the trans looks stock. The rear mufflers have been removed and it’s loud. A bit too loud, actually. The wheels are staggered Niches and it has 315/35s on the back. Needless to say it hooks pretty decently. I’m really impressed with the ride and handling although the steering is a little easy. I’m already contemplating a 6.4 cam for the summer. Just a bit worried that it will kill a little off idle power making starts a bit harder during everyday driving.

EA047657-3475-4ABF-A5A5-4A031E4090A8.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
14,812 Posts
if you have an M6, there's no MDS - that's only the A5 version of your year. The skip shift occurs under certain conditions such as shifting 1st > 2nd between 19 - 22 mph with < 25% throttle.

the dongle would use the same connectors as OEM, since you can't simply unplug the solenoid as it would set error codes

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts