Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The day is finally here folks.

After 5 years of waiting and now that I'm commssioned into the Air Force, I finally bought myself a 2016 Challenger SRT 392 A8 in granite crystal metallic with the red alcantera interior with 21,000 miles on it. Already has aftermarket exhaust (not sure what kind) and an oil catch can plus Nitto NT4 rear tires. Got an additional 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty for only $30 extra a month and the dealer cut me a great deal on trading in my 2001 Durango. I can easily handle the monthly payments and increased insurance and still be putting aside $700 or more a month into savings and investments.

·
Registered
603 Posts
View attachment 979977

The day is finally here folks.

After 5 years of waiting and now that I'm commssioned into the Air Force, I finally bought myself a 2016 Challenger SRT 392 A8 in granite crystal metallic with the red alcantera interior with 21,000 miles on it. Already has aftermarket exhaust (not sure what kind) and an oil catch can plus Nitto NT4 rear tires. Got an additional 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty for only $30 extra a month and the dealer cut me a great deal on trading in my 2001 Durango. I can easily handle the monthly payments and increased insurance and still be putting aside $700 or more a month into savings and investments.
Congratulations on your new Challenger.

Awesome color.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
292 Posts
Congrats! Very nice and looks loaded. Former enlisted AF here, hooah!

·
Premium Member
10,095 Posts
Thank you for your service, congratulations on your new car!

Clint

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats. She’s a beauty.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sweet Ride!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Enjoy that great Challenger. Just remember with great power come great responsibility! Said by uncle Ben.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,017 Posts
Congrats...that's a SRT :p

A Guy

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
309 Posts
SWEET! Careful for those cement parking spot stones though.......:cool:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Congrats...that's a SRT :p

A Guy
Sure is, the sunroof and adjustable suspension and upgraded wheels, brakes and tires made it worth it!

I'm considering swapping on a Hellcat hood and adding these stripes:

Or, I might wrap the car in something close to octane red. Love the granite too especially for the deal I got, but octane is my favorite. Just couldn't find an octane SRT for an acceptable price.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts