Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After researching different kinds of exhaust I finally decided to go with the dual Corsa exhaust rather than the borla, PYPES, or stainless works
Any feed back is most welcomed

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
, I'm hating on you for sure:fight: as it is the BEST looking and sounding exhaust IMO for the Challenger!!!! Green with Envy.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks oldman , It took a while for me to decide but overall I think I made the right choice

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to the muffler shop on Tuesday and as soon as its installed I'll post up a sound clip for you all

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'm going to the muffler shop on Tuesday and as soon as its installed I'll post up a sound clip for you all
That would be kool thanks and congrats! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pics would be nice, too! I'm saving my pennies for the Corsa myself. My flowmaster isn't cutting it. Good luck!

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah do that, pics as well. im looking into exhausts. trying to find something that sounds nice yet doesnt have the awful drone at highway speeds or tooling around.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I thought you were getting it done Tuesday?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I went to the muffler shop on Tuesday to see their prices and how much they would charge to have it installed , I'm also thinking of adding some low flow cut outs to it , but the prices aren't that much of a difference so I decided to buy them myself then taking them in to install the

·
Registered
607 Posts
How much is it going to cost with install? This is something that I am looking at as well

·
Registered
145 Posts
The Corsa 14443 cat-back runs around $1350 online, between $80-120 to install, $0 to do it yourself.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Any update on the exhaust work omar?

·
Registered
56 Posts
No, it was separate
The "X" pipe was a very wise choice, it will keep the back pressure where it should be to keep the exhaust balanced, and adds much more torque over the "Y". I also noticied the system is 2.25" which is perfect, the system is beatuiful, i love the tips. Good luck and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts