Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep got her out of the garage, washed the dust and spider webs, charged the battery, she is good to go now. And detailed the S-10 Blazer too, she is a sweet 350 LT-1 auto, 1984.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Yep got her out of the garage, washed the dust and spider webs, charged the battery, she is good to go now. And detailed the S-10 Blazer too, she is a sweet 350 LT-1 auto, 1984.
Great looking car, I like those wheels! What part of NC are you? I'm near Charlotte

·
Registered
6,341 Posts

My old 71!

Great looking Demons guys!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful, I was afraid to open the thread thinking somebody put some demon stickers on their challenger.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LOL I saw that somewhere on here once. I winced a little bit when I saw it. That was a sweet demon Brett. I just retired after 36 years, now I will have time to spend enjoying it more. Yesterday was the first time out of the garage in 5 months, the last time I had her out, the right front went flat at 55 due to the valve stems were rotted, and I had to call the AAA rollback and get the front tires replaced cause it rolled the sidewall. Thank God it didn't hit the centerline or end up in the ditch. haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts