Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm honored to finally join Challengertalk. I've been wanting a Challenger for a long time, finally purchased one this month. I've been visiting Challengertalk for news and rumors for a while now. It's great to finally be an owner of my dream car and be part of this community. Prior to the Challenger I had a 2008 Avenger for 10 years. I've only bought cars from Dodge. My 2017 Challenger Scatpack is fully loaded minus the sunroof. It's more than what I needed so I have no regrets. I look forward to getting to know the community, learning, and sharing my experiences with you all. Thank you!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,222 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hey there, congratulations! One fine car! If we could see it all the better! Welcome aboard, although you have been here for a while. Now fully in the Brotherhood. Let us see her and know all about it.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Hey there, congratulations! One fine car! If we could see it all the better! Welcome aboard, although you have been here for a while. Now fully in the Brotherhood. Let us see her and know all about it.
Yeah, just a big pink Prius to us until you do. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome from FL. I love my 2016 SP. It’s my dream car too so I know how you feel. I still love driving it everyday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picture of my Challenger

Hope I replied correctly on this forum. I'm also shopping for some things for the car. I'm forced to put a front license plate on my car in California. I can't post links but what do you think of the Bozzmount MG True No-drill Front License Plate Bracket (Mesh Lower Grille Mounting), and Carshow Automotive Products 77401 Plateguard, Tabless License Plate Frame and Holder/Bracket, Black from Amazon as an option?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hope I replied correctly on this forum. I'm also shopping for some things for the car. I'm forced to put a front license plate on my car in California. I can't post links but what do you think of the Bozzmount MG True No-drill Front License Plate Bracket (Mesh Lower Grille Mounting), and Carshow Automotive Products 77401 Plateguard, Tabless License Plate Frame and Holder/Bracket, Black from Amazon as an option?
I used the ones from Dodge. That is one swell car!!! Really like it. Now, I know it looks pretty cool at first but the bumper guards have to go. Eventually, they will get dirty and ........................... just plan on it. I had to. Resisted at first, really liked them. Nice contrast I thought. But no, not to be. Just a few things you pull out a little and stuff. No problem.
Awesome car!!! So shiny! Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
I've had my car since May 2016, no front plate yet :)

A Guy

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used the ones from Dodge. That is one swell car!!! Really like it. Now, I know it looks pretty cool at first but the bumper guards have to go. Eventually, they will get dirty and ........................... just plan on it. I had to. Resisted at first, really liked them. Nice contrast I thought. But no, not to be. Just a few things you pull out a little and stuff. No problem.
Awesome car!!! So shiny! Good luck!
I get mixed feelings from the community regarding these bumper guards. Some wish the dealer kept it on for them and some hate it. I think it adds a bit of accent to the car along with the badges. I'll probably get a black and yellow CA plate as well. Does it really guard against anything from daily driving? Is it difficult to clean if it gets dirty I may remove it before my thorough wash.

·
Registered
2012 Yellow Jacket SRT8
34 Posts
Congrats Enjoy her

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome and congrats on an excellent decision

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
688 Posts
Congrats! Just got my dream car last weekend. Wanted a Challenger since I got my license in 1993. Did not think I would ever have one. Not quite the same as the one I started out wanting....

The dark colors really look awesome on these cars!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I've had my car since May 2016, no front plate yet :)

A Guy
Yep, every time I see that picture, it has NO plate. I've been looking.

(sometimes my inner Beavis takes over!)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts