Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an SE for a couple years and was very happy with it, but I had an oppourtunity to get an Hemi 6speed RT with pretty good options at a reduced price. Question:

On the window sticker it says I have the sound groupII, Trac pak, 20inch chrome clads and 3.92 axel w DEC and WP2 . What is that exactly? Love the car and plan to keep it pretty stock. Great forum and love the info on here!:bigthumb:

Also :
Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Heavy Duty
Brakes​
Goodyear Brand Tires

Is this a track pak or Super trak pak?? and what is the difference?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I think sound group II has the 7 speaker system, track pack has some suspention upgrades and F1 tires, the 3.2 is the rear end ratio. I'm sure others will explain it better but that's a start.
Rick

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Sound Group II - $910
368 watt amplifier; Seven upgraded speaker(s) Boston Acoustics; Disc autochanger dashboard, 6 and DVD; Audio system with Disc Autochanger and six-disc remote changer; If: [RER] Media Center 730N CD/DVD/HDD/NAV Radio And [AFC] Electronics Convenience Group; New Price 185.00: Requires: [2_J] Quick Order Package; Excludes: [AAX] Sound Group
Super Track Pak - $400
Front and rear tires with 245 mm tire width and 45% tire profile; HD Brakes; Sport alternate suspension; Vehicle speed proportional power steering; Requires: [2_J] Quick Order Package; Excludes: [WP2] 20X8 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
What color did you get?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Got Inferno Red... with the black hood to fender stripes... I personally like all the colors, (because it is a Challenger) :)

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
You'll enjoy the R/T, I know I enjoy mine. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts