Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car has been in the shop for the past three weeks. Transmission took a dump. Ever since i have had the car its been giving me problems going into reverse. Finally gave the car up to get it looked at. 1st to 2nd syncro bad, 3rd to 4th bad, reverse totally jacked up and they also said 4th was pretty worn? The 6spd luckily made it past the 70% rule where they just replace the whole unit. Now i just need to learn this tranny all over feels like third gear is in a different spot. Need to break it in....:redcap:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
how many miles did it have when it quit?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9500 miles

·
Registered
318 Posts
Are you running drag radials at the track, by the look of your 60s you got something biting. I want to take mine to the track I'm just not gonna let it suck, I hear the 6 speeds are a pita to get down the track on the stock tires. I imagine feathing this thing out the hole would'nt come close to the times your running. 8.10s are dang good.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have pulled a 1.8 on street tires before..... eagle f1s probably will never get that again. im feathering it out as well dont spin one bit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts