Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to add these since I bought it a year and a half ago. At $1400 after tax, it's a bargain! I just can't say enough good things lol. The interior now matches the exterior, and really makes it feel like a muscle car! And it really brightens the interior up, especially the back seat. Plus it just smells like money inside. :pimp:

Also the red and black R/T logos were an idea I had last minute, they really pulled it off beautifully!

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, plain jane black cloth. Truely a night and day difference, it's a new car on the inside. Great mod to do after the new car smell fades. :)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Man thats looks great i really like the orange stiching on the center console lid, but where did you get the carbon fiber that goes over the cup holders thats looks awsome as well!

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,069 Posts
If you actually got the Katzkin leather installed at that price then that's a great deal considering I thought just the leather is way more than that nowadays. Looks awesome! Money well spent.:smokin:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Quick, we need more details. Locally installed by a shop? Easy install? Expensive? Any issues or problems? Looks great, may have to do leather, hmmmm.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Details, mmk... I went through Allen Samuels, who use South Side Trim in Dallas and FTW, they are Chrysler certified. Any Dodge dealer should have a place they use. The price was actually $1300, but $1407 with tax.

And actually the 1st time they did the door panels in black leather and ignored the center console(someone didn't follow my notes). So had to wait a week while they ordered the parts, took it back and it was done... except on the passenger side door panel on the bottom middle, the leather wasn't staying tucked in. Dealer had me take it directly to South Side Trim and they fixed it in 15 minutes. Bit of an ordeal, but worth it.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T
119 Posts
the install doesn't affect the powered seat adjustment or the heated seats do they? thats the only few thing thats preventing me from seriously considering doing this.

Plus what was the exact process? Went to their website and didn't see any type of option.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My power seats work fine. Actually now that I have leather, I can have heated seats if I want. Call your local Dodge dealers service dept, and ask.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,069 Posts
I have Katzkins with heated seats and they work great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts