Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 2018 T/A. I ordered the Handling Pkg and it is a little stiffer suspension than my 2017 Shaker with the Super Track Pack. Some people might find it a little too stiff, but I like it. The Brembo Brakes that come with the Pkg look great and I can definitely feel the increased stopping power.

Reactions: Fawls and Rawyzf

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope this works.

Attachments

Reactions: Fawls

·
Registered
2012 Yellow Jacket SRT8
34 Posts
Awesome Ness, Congrats on the beauty

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Nice, great looking T/A.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,702 Posts
Congratulations ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I didn't think I could ever find a car that I liked better than my 17 Shaker, but I was wrong. This car is awesome. I love the white gauges and the new performance pages. The matte black looks fantastic with the Yellow Jacket paint. I know there are slight differences between engines, but both cars are 5.7's and the 18 sounds better (louder) and it feels a little stronger than the 17. Can't wait until the break-in is done and I can see what kind of numbers I get in comparison with the Shaker.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I love the 70 T/A and the new iteration as well...but I still think they were nuts not to do the T/A scoop. I wonder if anyone has made the switch?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Pallen, Nice car. How come it took a month from shipping to delivery when you're in Windsor?

I love the 70 T/A and the new iteration as well...but I still think they were nuts not to do the T/A scoop. I wonder if anyone has made the switch?
I for one was pleased they didn't put the rectangular box on the hood. Yea, the box would have been a more accurate representation for a tribute car, but the "Cuda" hood is what sucked me in. Had the box been there I wouldn't have bought the car. Were the SRT & Hellcat folks upset that Dodge used a "Cuda" hood?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pallen, Nice car. How come it took a month from shipping to delivery when you're in Windsor?

I for one was pleased they didn't put the rectangular box on the hood. Yea, the box would have been a more accurate representation for a tribute car, but the "Cuda" hood is what sucked me in. Had the box been there I wouldn't have bought the car. Were the SRT & Hellcat folks upset that Dodge used a "Cuda" hood?
FCA Company Lease Car. The cars don't go through a dealer and they are slow to process and deliver them once they are built. It sat in a storage lot along with a couple of hundred other Company Cars for a month. I could look at it, but don't touch, lol. I am used to it after 30 years of Company Cars. I was still driving my 17 R/T Shaker anyway, so the waiting wasn't difficult.

·
Premium Member
9,675 Posts
Nice to see you selected the FASTEST color available, enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
CONGRATS! I still think that Yellow and White are the best T/A colors!

Now go out and make some damn noise! >:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts