Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This has to be the funniest ticket I ever got and very much a BS one. I was seriously profiled HARD!! I was cruising on a one lane road going home today to get my kid and there was a mustang 5.0 in front of me and a farmer truck behind me I come up on a hard turn up hill s soon as i get to the top a CHP officer is hiding behind a hill on the left.

I wasn't speeding an driving like a granny. This cop slam on his pedal through dirt up in the air and comes up on me then backs off then comes up on me again then puts the flashers on so I'm like, WTF!! I pull offer and he comes up does the typical do you know why I pulled you over. I am like I don't have the slightest clue officer.

He tells me I crossed the double yellow line. I started LOL so hard i thought he was joking. I was like where the hell did you see me do that? He said back on the turn. I was like oh really, with you being in a blind spot and having your radar gun out you saw me in the yellow lines?

Long story but I got a ticket for crossing the yellow lines this has to be some funny Dodge hater chp, as me and the mustang where both driving in cruise modes only going 50 in a 55 at the time and of course he heard my car over the stang.

What a crazy day but the good thing is he hella screwed up on the ticket wrote down the wrong violation and codes for something else plus his writing is almost so bad half of the info is not legible his time of the ticket and time he signed are like an hour apart i was only pulled over for 10 minutes.

will see whats up with this I just find it very very funny that he gave me this ticket i would have at least wanted a speeding ticket I mean come on im in a muscle car what a cheesie ticket lol

Thought id share this with you all

·
Registered
540 Posts
Easy dismissal, what a ******.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes he was very much one and even had the nerve to try and call me SON and the dude was about my age. I hate when people use that word especially when I am almost 35 its very disrespectful to me. But its all good I am LOL about this one just sucks but Ill be getting it dismissed due to his lack of writing skills and being a complete idiot cant even write the codes correct to funny.

Oh and my next mode is going to get some video cams installed on this car to catch these guys in their own lies. I really dont want to have such bad feelings towards the CHP but this is not helping me feel any better this is third CHP I have delete with in this county(alameda) that has treated me with total disrespect as a person and has lied as well. The two times was when i use to have my Harley and both of those times the cops backed off as i knew the laws too well.

Anyway, not much else could do but deal with it and get it cleared.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Take it to court, make him play the video that shows his attitude, not that it would get you out of it. But what might is this: there is plenty of case law that, in short, says just crossing the line does not constitute probable cause or reasonable suspicion for a stop. The action must cause a hazard or a reasonable person to believe the operator is intoxicated. Research it and print the court decisions out for the judge, because there is a good chance one presiding over traffic court will be familiar with it.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Sorry to hear about the disrespectful CHIP. Ponch and John would be ashamed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL yeah its starting to make me more and more uncomfortable with the Alameda County CHP it seems they are really taking a turn they use to be great people and believe me back in the days I pushed it pretty damn hard with a fully built car on the road and the attitudes of chps have gone to hell sense then. I was so nice an polite to this guy too until he called me SON then i had a small change in my voice and told him do not call me his son but thats about it. He even tried to tell me I was trying to pass another car I was like that's your personal thought not facts. The fact is I was on a tight uphill turn and he was hiding behind a hill facing the flow of direction I was going and there is no way he could see anything until your right at the point of where he is hiding. But anyways I just lost faith in the CHP for that county only. I never have issue anywhere else other than there. I am sure if i was in my jeep I would not have even had a second thought from him. He purely heard me coming and was so excited for a speeder to only realize i was going the speed limit he had to come up with something. But like others are saying gt your info together make your case and show real evidence i got tow month before anything is dealt with anyways.

Sorry to hear about the disrespectful CHIP. Ponch and John would be ashamed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts