Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a guy on the Hellcat forum who was selling this brand new set. This is the look I've wanted since day one! No more dark Devils rims with the funky look. Hello delicious!

Thanks Sizzler

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
284 Posts
Very nice, love the blue & silver!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’m jealous. Those wheels look amazing.

Reactions: RWL11

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,184 Posts
Charger Daytona wheels ???

Kinda what i want on my Charger, 315 and 305's in polish since car is black.................

Reactions: RWL11

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Charger Daytona wheels ???

Kinda what i want on my Charger, 315 and 305's in polish since car is black.................
They only made 500 or so, in White, Black and B5 Blue, with these rims.
Part number is 7BD66DD5AA Satin Carbon Wheels. Now you can do a deep dive Google search.
I once found a set on eBay, with FREE SHIPPING, but I did not purchase that set. Good luck!

Reactions: Unicorn

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Found a guy on the Hellcat forum who was selling this brand new set. This is the look I've wanted since day one! No more dark Devils rims with the funky look. Hello delicious!

Thanks Sizzler

View attachment 1019163
That wheel and the 50th Anniversary wheel are my two favorites. That looks great.

Reactions: Unicorn

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts

Thanks Sizzler

View attachment 1019163
Amazing! The red calipers and red centers really compliment each other.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,330 Posts
I've never seen those before! They look Fantastic with that B5 blue! (y)

I like that they aren't black and are so different. Sometimes different isn't always good but in the case of yours with those wheels, different is Definitely a Good thing!

Congratulations on getting those wheels and for having the patience to find them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts