Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...it sure was not easy. Seems like there are not very many out there for sale now many months after production. Scoured the web looking for a pc RT Classic, and finally found a dealership in Iowa that had one and drove it home last weekend.

Nice to meet all of you. Man...am I glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats! I still remember the pride I felt when I picked mine up. :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy the new car.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,792 Posts
Congrats on the PCP Classic! Did you go with the white or black stripes? I don't think there's been a time when I haven't walked across a parking lot looking at my car, thinking to myself, "that is hands down the nicest looking car on the lot!" These cars are sweet!:smokin:
Oh, and look at my name in the Dodge Challenger Registry below.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats, PCP is awesome. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
congratulations...i would have gotten one if the prices were where they are now....its always going to stand out

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats on the new Challenger ,Ive had mine a little over a month now and it is a great car.Enjoy and by the way great color choice :banger:. Did you get the auto or manual ?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Congrats on getting the best color. I've had more compliments on this car than any I've ever owned.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures will be forthcoming, of course :) I'm still trying to get through the DVD.

I preferred one with black stripes, but since the purples are so tough to find with an auto trans these days(yeah it's my wife's car too and she insisted on the auto) I'm ok with the white striped RT Classic that we bought. The white stripes are nice, I don't mind them at all.

It came with the $3300 Electronics group package, 20 inch wheels and the auto trans. Dark slate gray interior.

Best part about it is that the car was 240 miles away in Iowa, meaning we were able to drive out there Sat morning, trade in my old car and drive the Challenger back home to Illinois Sat night. There was no need to ship the car to us, we were able to drive my old car there and use it as the trade-in, and then we had an awesome time driving it home.

I saw the Challenger registry. Glad that I finally have one that I can add tot he list.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Congrats! I know you will love your PCP as much as I do!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats, PCP is definitely the way to go. I ended up getting mine from a dealer in IN and having it shipped. May I ask what town in IA you picked yours up from?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
No PCP deal is complete without at least one PIC Congrats

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Agree, PCP is the best, where's the pic??

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm thinking tommorow I'll get it out of the garage and get a few pics of it that I can post. My wife has a pic of it on her phone with a big bow on it--waiting for us to pick it up at the dealership. I'll see if I can get it off her phone.

We got it at Dan Deery's Chrysler Dodge in Waterloo Ia, Redfish. About a 4 hour drive from the Chicago western suburbs.

I've been driving it back and forth to and from work for 3 days now. It's awesome! My big debate now is wether or not I should get snow tires. I'll check around the forum for suggestions. So far it seems to be driving ok.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts