Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I think they look killer! :bigthumb: and i like the color combination with the accent edge stripe.

Like the rims too, are they the same size as stock? A couple more shots of the car, and rims would be cool.....

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Nice combo I dig it! Makes it really pop!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think they look killer! :bigthumb: and i like the color combination with the accent edge stripe.

Like the rims too, are they the same size as stock? A couple more shots of the car, and rims would be cool.....

Ditto. I think a script Challenger badge on the front grill next to the RT would look great.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks! I am glad the accent stripes are a hit. I really wanted to do something that would add that pop to it as Dahboom stated without going overboard. I'll try to get more pics this weekend. The weather will hopefully cooperate. The rims are 20inch...same size as stock...the tires are about a quarter inch thinner I think but this is the last summer I'll have em since the thread is almost down to the point of when it should be replaced.

Good idea about getting a script badge for the grille as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow I am seriously in love with how much lip those rims are showing. Do you know the full dimensions of the rims by chance? Or maybe you got a sheet with them giving the specs?

Man if Cragar would have went for that look but used their spokes they would have had a killer wheel for us!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts