Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my VIN # (2B3CJ7DJ7BH565691) today! Can anybody help me with tracking it? This excitement/anxiety is killing me. I can wait to be out there behind that 392 6 speed!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
You need to hit D1 status before you can start tracking it.:)

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, the interior upgrade package is special floor mats, chrome door sills a challenger car cover and the automatic boys get a special Hurst t-shifter. This link takes me directly to a page that says "Sorry, we could not find any of the vehicles you requested."

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeah so does mine.. goes its not in the 'D1' status whatever that is...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually don’t enter anything, its where the link takes me

·
Registered
532 Posts
yeah so does mine.. goes its not in the 'D1' status whatever that is...
D1 means that the car has been scheduled to be built. Then you will be able to track it.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
D1 is like the MOPAR drug or should I say addicted to Insight drug...now you can check daily to see where your car is in the process (and you will) :) Just checked mine again and I did have some forward progress versus last current status yesterday (paper receipt) today current says (Staged for shipment)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D1 is like the MOPAR drug or should I say addicted to Insight drug...now you can check daily to see where your car is in the process (and you will) :) Just checked mine again and I did have some forward progress versus last current status yesterday (paper receipt) today current says (Staged for shipment)
I see what you mean, its an addiction. I just keep checking even though I know nothings there yet...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just comparing our reports.............by the report we are exactly one minute apart on our builds. My car followed yours down the line, right behind you all the way.........HAHA. Figures, the RT has to look at the SRT taillights.:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
mine too!!!! looks like we got twins!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
532 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Since you have your VIN# you can also call 1-800-4-A-Dodge. During my wait I've obtained better information from that than the insight page or the dealer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts