Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple years wanting a challenger I finally bought Eleanor. I didn’t think I would find my preferences and about gave up....Granite with ruby interior and red Brembos. I noticed 2 weeks ago one was in transit about 4.5 hours away. I’ve never bought a car site unseen much less one not even at the dealer but I pulled the trigger last week. It arrived at the dealer Friday and after a long road trip yesterday it is now sitting in my garage. Got nearly 20 mpg coming home.
I am highly impressed with the power of the 6.4. How folks complain wanting more power is beyond me. How in the hell do folks with the 275 and 245 series tires even keep it together? My car will break the 305 tires loose at a 20mph rolling start. I can’t imagine a wet road.
My wife always liked the Gone in 60 Seconds movie but we don’t like Mustangs. I am thinking I will have black holographic metallic stripes painted on it.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
pics my good man..where are the pics? lol
Big Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,591 Posts
Congratulations ;) ...or it didn't happen :)

A Guy

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice looking car!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,520 Posts
Very cool, congratulation on your new ride.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scat Pack
21 Posts
Nice. As a new widebody scat pack owner myself, I can give you a word of advice. Get some clear bra/Xpel on the front end including fenders/flares, the doors, and the rear flares ASAP. You can thank me later.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
289 Posts
Great looking car. Congrats! I ordered a Hellcat Widebody in the granite. Added the carbon stripes and hood pins. I was a little nervous ordering the color sight unseen but your pics reassured me that I made a good choice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where is this dealer, I see some older vehicles in the background
Sulphur Springs Texas. The 70 Cuda had 440 6 pac badging. I don’t know if it was a legit car or clone. Considering I just sold a 71 cuda to get this WB I wasn’t too interested in the old iron. The dealership was not a conglomerate. I did everything online and they just handed me the keys when I got there. Very friendly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts